think i was blind before i met you...

just a place full of randomness about my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: B.C., Canada

Thursday, January 11, 2007

lame blogg

so i havent posted in a little while. christmas break was AWESOME... i took three weeks off of work and joben was off too bedcause he was inbetween two jobs. we spent two weeks with mom and dad barkey and the fam in north carolina and THEN when i got home my husband and brother and sister in law suprised me with a visit from my bro and sis in law josh and anya. i was SO suprised and excited, it was fun to have them here and show them where we live and spend new years with them and stuff. they left on the 2nd and then jo-ben and i had like 4 more days together and he left to go out of town for work for the next three months. it was really hard to see him go but i havent gotten as upsett as i thought i would be. im going to bc next week for 10 days and i have been working lots so ive been keeping busy and looking forward to my trip so yeah. thats pretty much it for me. nothing really new and exciting happening other than passing time as quickly as i can! joben is doing well- he had strep too and worse than i did and it doesnt help that hes working outside in like -40 but he is getting better and likes working with rod allot better than with the last guy he worked with. this blogg is lame, sorry im not in the mood to write. well, at least i got out the jest of it. bye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is absolutely NOT lame, you just need to write a little more... ok maybe a lot more. I really like reading your blog though, and I love it when you post pictures.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home