think i was blind before i met you...

just a place full of randomness about my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: B.C., Canada

Monday, September 04, 2006

apperantly i look like...

saw this on some other blogs and thought it would be fun to try! results- super funny.



ooooOOOOOooooo my husband looks like BRAD PITT! hahaha... another one that came up was ralph nadder but i decided not to include him. Jo-Ben's matches were all very different looking.



i thought this was funny... i just put in another pic of myself with totally different hair and a different expresion on my face and everything and got TOTALLY different results, weird.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, that is interesting about which celebrities you would be with two different pictures, crazy, as for Wormwood (scary name) not doing his duties. I was wondering if she might like a friend to help her out? We have one kitten still available, he's free and very cute. We live in BC, too, so if you're interested and live in the Lower Mainland then you can have him. We currently have five cats and MJ needs a home. To see pictures of him just type the letters M J into my search bar and see all the posts of him come up, and let me know it Wormwood would be interested, thanks. Oh and I found you through Aimee's blog, in case you're wondering. My webpage (a Wordpress blog) is on my profile. It was nice meeting you. I always love meeting fellow cat lovers!

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished scrolling through your pictures and I was wondering if we had worked together before, because you look very familiar. I believe, if it is in fact you, when we worked together you had rather short hair, now it looks as though your hair is nice and long. So have you ever worked in a pharmacy before?

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda - I'm so excited that your blog really works now. Eek!

You best keep updating it!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home