think i was blind before i met you...

just a place full of randomness about my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: B.C., Canada

Saturday, September 16, 2006

mmmmm some spicy hot chocolate and a good book on a cold calgary afternoon

so im on a cooking frenzey, i made this really good hot chocolate tonight... 2 cups milk, 1/4 cup chocolate chips, a splash of pure vanilla extact and a little sugar AND a dash of cyanne pepper, i know it sounds weird but it tasted really good, not really noticable but made the hot chocolate a little spicy as it was trickling down my throat. yum. anyways, you should try it next time you make hot chocolate but just to warn you it wont be as good as mine. oh yeah, i put a cinnomon stick in the cup and topped it off with homeade whipped cream and white chocolate shavings.
i talked to my mom today and she was sitting outside with my aunts and uncles bbqing in the back yard in abbotsford.... grrrrrrrrr. oh well, i sipped on my hot drink and finished my book.

1 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

Amanda! I was so excited to get your comment. And Calgary- you lucky girl. Tabby and I might be coming out for Thanksgiving...will you be in town?

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home