think i was blind before i met you...

just a place full of randomness about my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: B.C., Canada

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

our day... saying goodbye for now



my beautiful cousin jessica and i... sorry about the red eye!

not too much to blog about, we just got home from hanging out with my cousin jessica and her fiance adam for the last time in a long time and we dont know when we are going to be able to see them next so thats sad... im going to miss her tons. also tonight we went to my parents house for a bbq with some family and my cousins were there with their son benjamin. he is ADORABLE and i took some pics of him so ill post those! joben and i leave saturday for alberta. we are staying with his cousins for a couple of days and then figuring out living arangments where he is going to be working for a few months. this year is pretty crazy because his job is taking him all over the place... three months here and a couple there so im just kinda following him around but we are hoping that things go smoothly and go by quickly this year so that this time next year he is settled into his job and doesnt have to do anymore schooling and we can finally find a more permanent place to settle down, probably near calgary. anyways, im sure there will be lots of fun travel pics after this weekend. goodnight!


this is a picture of my cousins son ben playig with an elephant and making elephant noises... you cant hear him but im sure you can imagine, super cute.


i tried to get a picture with the cute little guy and he is saying cheese but mostly looks scared of me!... he really does like me though cause i got him some juice... i know how its done.