think i was blind before i met you...

just a place full of randomness about my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: B.C., Canada

Sunday, November 19, 2006

just amanda



No pictured of our new place yet but we are really enjoying the privacy and our king sized bed and everything here. I died my hair and people have been wanting to see it so here is a picture of me and my hair (and i am wearing a touque in this picture NOT a doo-rag or a bandana as my wonderfull sister and husband commented "why are you wearing that weird doo-rag thing?" anyways, here is a picture of me, pics of our house still to come!

2 Comments:

Blogger Avey said...

Pretty Hair! And I could totally tell that it's a toque.

8:25 AM  
Blogger amanda barkey said...

thanks avey, i knew i could count on you!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home