think i was blind before i met you...

just a place full of randomness about my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: B.C., Canada

Saturday, December 09, 2006

so sick

wow, so since my last post which wasnt too long ago i have gotten very sick. i think i have a really nasty flu. i havent been this sick in a long long time, not since i can remember. i have nothing left in my body and i cant even keep water down. i feel very dehydrated, weak and i really hate my bathroom at the moment. this is the first time in the last 24 hours that i have realy been able to sit up without throwing up... not pleasent. please pray for me to get better because the light at the end of the tunnel looks pretty far at the moment. thanks friends. oh also, joben thinks that hes getting it too so pray for him that he doesnt- i wouldnt wish this upon my worst enemy! -amanda