think i was blind before i met you...

just a place full of randomness about my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: B.C., Canada

Thursday, January 18, 2007

lynette and i

awwww i was going through my pictures to find a picture of my hot husband without a shirt on as per my couin mark's request (dont ask:)) and i found this pic of me and my cousin lynnette and since she is SO FAR AWAY and i miss her i thought i would post it for her. thinking about you lynnette and kyle! everyone always mistook her and i as twins when we were little but i dont think we look alike anymore, we both grew into our own looks and i love this pic. see you in less than a year guys...oh! the reason why i thought of you gusy today was because i was in an asian market and they had seaweed on sale for 50% off and because of your recent sushi obsession post it made me think of you guys. also im at my parents house for a visit and i got the christmas car that you guys sent and LOVE the pic- im going to put it up on my fridge as soon as i get home, thanks guys!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey amanda, i remember that pic...wasnt it at your wedding shower? anyways, im glad you got your christmas card, but one question: did it have a stamp on it? weird question, but i can explain later...lets just say we had a little "lost mail" problem! always like reading your blog amanda, twin cousin! take care!
lynnette

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home