think i was blind before i met you...

just a place full of randomness about my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: B.C., Canada

Saturday, December 16, 2006

a christmas down south

we are in North Carolina for christmas and are very excited, only 9 days to go. we have LOTS on the agenda while we are here visiting my husbands family and i am sure there will be a TON of pics to enjoy very soon. im pretty tired and a little jet lagged so im heading to bed. goodnight bloggers!
oh ps avey i tried to get ahold of you yesterday in hopes of meeting up for lunch or somthing but i couldnt get online and couldnt find your number and appertantly there are alot of mark christiensens in calgary. ughhhhhhh... will have to hook up on our way back through after christmas and before new years.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's really too bad amanda. let me give you our numbers again so that next time you're around you'll have them. put them in your cell phone, right now
h-403.257.7399
c-403.478.2839
have a wonderful christmas down south!

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,
I do remember you, and I also read your blog so I'm equally as creepy as you. It's nice to know someone else is experincing the same NFL affects as I am, I guess thats what we get for marrying Americans!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home