think i was blind before i met you...

just a place full of randomness about my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: B.C., Canada

Saturday, January 27, 2007

last few pics of abby (fun times with thiessen cousins!) and some random babbling about life

here are a few pics of my last night in abby, mom and dad had some of my cousins and their significant others over for dinner (turkey dins- my fave) and it was super fun... a highlight my dad making his own specialty martini (basicly just everything mixed together and then shaken up- he made my cousin jess' fiance adam drink one bahaha) oh also my dad let me take a picture of him, rare moment. jess, adam and i and some of our friends went to see the movie catch and release after dinner which was also awesome if you ask us... if you ask adam he would beg to differ since he was pretty much sleeping through the whole thing! fun times. im back in medicine hat right now and basicly already bored out of my mind... blogging, eating blueberry eggos and watching the breakfast club for the umpteenth time in my life. BUT!!! i get to go see my WONDERFUL HUSBAND in 22 DAYS!!!! so so SO excited. we have never sepent this much time apart from each other since we have known each other and we pretty much spent the first year and a half of our mairrage eating, sleeping, working and playing together so this time apart has been super hard but also good i think. we are appreciating each other more and more which i didnt think we could so its great to see our relationship evolving and growing on different levels. i have never missed anyone so much in my life and i am SO excited to see him. hahahah if you havent seen breakfast club or havent seen it in a long time you have to watch it... very funny classic movie. my favorite character is the geek. go watch it. thanks for reading my random blog!