think i was blind before i met you...

just a place full of randomness about my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: B.C., Canada

Sunday, January 28, 2007

the office!!!!...& also bloggs are confusing :(

so im not a pro by any means at this blogg posting thing and i wanted to post a SWEET video from you tube but i cannot for the life of me figure out why there is TWO OF THEM!! @#(*$#()!%#*49038214@($*JFEI204809483@#$U*!! arg. whatever its late so im not going to try to figure it out. so yeah just watch one... or the other. but watch it because its andy from the office and if you havent watched the office you should because its my favorite show (the american version (you can rent it!)) and andy (the guy in the video) is my favorite character... hes so random and i LOVE IT!
'>http://

1 Comments:

Blogger Avey said...

Good clips amanda, good clips. I really hate andy though. He just makes me SO mad sometimes! I'm starting to love Dwight... Can't really explain why. I am so glad you love the office too.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home