think i was blind before i met you...

just a place full of randomness about my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: B.C., Canada

Friday, March 09, 2007

MOVING again....

well its that time again!
we moved to medicine hat in august specifically for Jo-Bens new career and i KNEW that we would eventually be moving in the not so distant future but its kinda crept up on me and its here! our cute little basement suite is in shambles... the only thing that is in order is the bathroom (oh how i will miss my claw foot tub!) and my kitchen (pictured)! i posted two pics of my desk and the eating area which are just covered in stuff needing to be packed or thrown away (i realized we keep way too much junk, papers, etc!) and im not EVEN going to post a pic of our bedroom, what a disgrace... im basicly posting these pics in hopes my sister will show my mom and i will drive her crazy from a whole province away! awesome. well, we were semi situated here but its time to move on and be gypsies again! we have travelled pretty much throughout our first two years of marriage and im getting pretty good at it but i am pretty much ready to have all of our stuff in one place and really feel at peace about being somewhere. in a couple of weeks i am heading to bc where i will stay at my brother and sister in laws for most of the summer housesitting while they do another summer of planting (last one josh?!) and my husband will be here there and everywhere this summer... a little bit finishing work in alberta... joining me in bc... up north to pg to plant for a few weeks (in which hes wrangled me into planting for TWO.... ONLY TWO!!!) and then back down to the valley for some fun in June. at the end of june we are packing up all of our stuff into a uhal trailer and heading back to albeta (only a little farther north this time!) to three hills where i think we will be living for the next two years or so. We are hoping to buy a house in red deer and build a house in costa rica right after that. VERY exciting plans but for now i must pack up and in a couple of weeks be on my way to being a mobile person again! what an adventure we will have to tell our kids one day! ANYWAYS, here are some pics for your laughing/viewing enjoyment of my chaotic life right now!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amanda! i wish that you would stay in the hat just a little longer! my brother and his family moved there in january and i was planning on heading out there for a visit in the next couple of months...three hills? costa rica??? are you really going to tree plant??

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way - that last post was from jodi L.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home