think i was blind before i met you...

just a place full of randomness about my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: B.C., Canada

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

big girl earings

so, as you may have read i got my ears peirced for the first time this christmas... so now im a big girl and i get to wear big girl earings! i have bought a few pairs and find myself in clairs browsing through the 'rainbow bright' earings ,as i refer to them, wishing i was thirteen again so i could sport the neon pink plastic gems on my ears. although i do wish for that once in a while its not gonna happen in this lifetime. i have bought a few pairs of hoops and some cubic zerconias (waiting on the real thing!... i told my husband taht hes going to feel the effects of the saying be carefull what you wish for because now that my ears are pierced there is always going to be earings for him to buy me!!!) anyways, these earings are the first big girl earings i bought and i love them and had to post a couple of pics for my mom and my sister to oggle over.


3 Comments:

Blogger YootguyMark said...

You are such a crazy kid. I hear its your birthday on Thursday. Have a super day and hope this next year gets better and better. God Bless Amanda!!

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda,
You are so adorable and such a beautiful, fun loving girl...I love to read your blog! Happy Birthday!!
Jodi

8:46 PM  
Blogger Darin and Jody said...

Hey Amanda.
I was going to write this yesterday, but the day ended before I got to it, so it is a little late, but Happy Birthday. It is crazy after so many years, I think about you every March 1st. I hope that you had a great birthday and that this next year would be filled with many blessings.

Jody (use to be Beck)

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home