think i was blind before i met you...

just a place full of randomness about my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: B.C., Canada

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

survey!

>FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD:
>1) Towne Cinnema Centre
>2) catering weddings
>3) Moxies
>4) Treeplanting
>
>FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
>1) The Notebook
>2) Hope Floats
>3) Serindipity
>4) Twister
ha all girly movies..
>
>FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
>1) Abbotsford, BC
>2) Maple Ridge, BC
>3) Medicine Hat, AB
>4) Santa Teresa/Mal Pais, Costa Rica
>
>FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO
>WATCH:
>1) The Office
>2) Heros
>3) Gilmore Girls
>4) any home reno/ decorating show
>
>FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
>1) California
>2) All over Europe- Switzerland, England, Italy, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Austria, etc....
>3) Costa Rica & Niciragua
>4) North Carolina
>
>WEB SITES I VISIT DAILY:
>1) myspace
>2) hotmail
>3) facebook
>4) blogger
>
>FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
>1) any kind indian food & south east asian food
>2) spanish influenced food expecially payeya oooo and civiche and vegitarian cassado
>3) any tropical fruit
>4) moms menno food,blueberry verenichia, fleish pershki, zerumph platz, roll chuckien, chielche... hahah pretty sure they are all spelled phenetically (sp?)
>
>FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
>1) anywhere with my husband
>2) santa teresa/ mal pais, costa rica
>3) fiji
>4) thailand, vietnam, cambodia
>
>Four of your favorite CD's
>1) Sufjan Stevens - Come on feel the Illinoise
>2) Gyspy Kings- Greatest Hits
>3) Justin Timberlake- FutureSex/LoveSounds
>4) Nelly Furtado- Loose
>
>Four of your Favorite Books
>1) Life of Pi
>2) all James Patterson books
>3) A Complicated Kindness
>4) Shes Come Undone